Friday November 8th, 2019
Plano Camp at Heritage Yards - Plano, TX
Registration Is Over
It ended on 11/07/2019
For More Information Contact:
This is an excellent late fall audition camp for umpires hoping to be picked up by college conference. This camp will provide umpires with the opportunity to be observed in the three-umpire system. Umpires will receive in game and post-game feedback. All camp games are evaluated, and umpires will work at least one game at each position. Additional games may be available as paid games (not-evaluated) at the end of each camp day where umpires can work on their newly acquired skills and recoup some of their camp tuition. (The amount of paid games, if any, depends on the overall schedule and number of campers signed up for the camp.)
Requirements: Umpires should have some collegiate experience at any level and must be familiar with the collegiate three umpire system.
Camp Begins: Friday 3pm
Camp Ends: Sunday 6pm
Housing: A host hotel will be identified. Campers book their own rooms.
Meals: on your own
Faculty: Christie Cornwell, Tom Meyer, Steve Gould, Bobby DeMayo, Scott Mair, Danny Bowman, Steve McCown
Coordinators: Christie Cornwell (SEC, Sun Belt, ASUN, OVC, ODAC) Mike Raynor (ACC, Big South, NPF, Big East, Ivy, CUSA, Southland), Mickey Call (Colonial, Southland, A10, USA South) Dora Martinez, and more TBA
1. Diamond Umpire Academy reserves the right to reproduce all participants likeness for use on camp sponsored websites, social media, training, advertisements etc. DUA reserves all rights and by signing up for the camp you give consent for all photos and videos to be used in this manner.
2. Campers must carry their own personal insurance to cover them in the event of injury. DUA will not be responsible or held liable for any personal injury incurred while traveling to/from the camp or while engaging in activities at the camp. DUA shall be held harmless.
3. Campers certify that they are in good physical health and have been cleared by their doctor in order to participate in the camp activities.
4. Attending a camp does not promise, guarantee, or imply in any way that campers will be picked up or hired by any conference or assigner. Campers are attending camp for the purpose of professional growth and development. Obtaining contracts or games is not stated or implied. DUA will be held harmless if campers do not obtain assignments or employment from any conference or assigner.
5. Please read our refund policy before registering.
6. Due to high volume of applications and a limited number of spots, we may not be able to accept all applications. If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund of monies paid.View All Camps