Friday September 27th, 2019 - Sunday September 29th, 2019
Note: Camp begins at 1pm CT Friday. Ends at 1pm Sunday.
University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
Ends on 09/20/2019 at midnight
(see bottom of page)
For More Information Contact:
Level: Advanced to Elite
This camp is specifically designed for power 5 umpires (and hopefuls.) Umpires will work on an SEC field where the specialized camera system will be used to analyze and break down game film to take your game to the next level. Through the use of repetitions and technology, umpires will learn to perfect their strike zones and positioning. This camp is highly recommended for anyone in the power 5 conferences wanting to take their performance to a whole new level.
Umpires with at least 3 years of DI college umpiring will be welcome to apply. This camp will be limited to 20 campers to allow for a high camper/staff ratio with individualized and specialized attention. This camp will be application only. Due to the ELITE nature of this camp, space is limited to 20 campers. Selections will be made via a camp application. Unfortunately, not everyone who applies will be selected. Selections will be made based on the applications and at the sole discretion of the DUA staff. Payment for the camp is due at the time of the application. Anyone not selected for the camp will receive a full refund.
Requirements: Must have a minimum of 3 years of college level experience using the three-umpire system.
Camp Fee: $300 (Anyone not selected for the camp will receive a refund.)
Housing: on your own
Meals: Provided while at the stadium Fri and Sat. Dinner is on your own.
Faculty: Tom Meyer, Cameron Ellison
Coordinators: Christie Cornwell (SEC, Sun Belt, ASUN, OVC, ODAC) and more TBA
Camp Time: Check in will begin at 1pm CT at the stadium. Camp will adjourn at 1pm Sunday.
1. Diamond Umpire Academy reserves the right to reproduce all participants likeness for use on camp sponsored websites, social media, training, advertisements etc. DUA reserves all rights and by signing up for the camp you give consent for all photos and videos to be used in this manner.
2. Campers must carry their own personal insurance to cover them in the event of injury. DUA will not be responsible or held liable for any personal injury incurred while traveling to/from the camp or while engaging in activities at the camp. DUA shall be held harmless.
3. Campers certify that they are in good physical health and have been cleared by their doctor in order to participate in the camp activities.
4. Attending a camp does not promise, guarantee, or imply in any way that campers will be picked up or hired by any conference or assigner. Campers are attending camp for the purpose of professional growth and development. Obtaining contracts or games is not stated or implied. DUA will be held harmless if campers do not obtain assignments or employment form any conference or assigner.
5. Please read our refund policy before registering.
6. Due to high volume of applications and a limited number of spots, we may not be able to accept all applications. If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund of monies paid.