Friday August 2nd, 2019 - Sunday August 4th, 2019
Buchanon Park, Bowling Green KY
Ends on 07/30/2019 at midnight
(see bottom of page)
For More Information Contact:
Level: Beginner to Advanced
This early camp is designed to help umpires fine tune their mechanics, take their game to the next level, and audition for a spot on a college roster. Umpires will receive classroom instruction on Friday evening, and in game and post-game feedback on Saturday and Sunday. All camp games are evaluated, and umpires will work at least one game at each position. Beginning umpires wishing to break into the collegiate umpire ranks are encouraged to attend. We have the opportunity to have fields using both two umpire and three umpire mechanics. Current collegiate umpires, this is your opportunity to polish your skills to improve your schedule.
Requirements: Fastpitch experience at any level, willingness to learn
Camp Begins: Friday 6pm
Camp ends: Sunday 5pm
Housing: A host hotel will be identified. Campers book their own rooms.
Meals: on your own
Faculty: Ron Alexander, Chris Nabors, Mark Thompson, Shane Jackson, Ed Clark, Christie Cornwell, Mickey Call
Coordinators: Christie Cornwell (SEC, Sun Belt, ASUN, OVC, ODAC), Mickey Call (CAA, OVC, SoCon, A10, USA South) Ed Clark (Appalachian Athletic Conference, River States Conference) Mike Raynor (ACC, Big South, Big East, Ivy, NPF) and more TBA
1. Diamond Umpire Academy reserves the right to reproduce all participants likeness for use on camp sponsored websites, social media, training, advertisements etc. DUA reserves all rights and by signing up for the camp you give consent for all photos and videos to be used in this manner.
2. Campers must carry their own personal insurance to cover them in the event of injury. DUA will not be responsible or held liable for any personal injury incurred while traveling to/from the camp or while engaging in activities at the camp. DUA shall be held harmless.
3. Campers certify that they are in good physical health and have been cleared by their doctor in order to participate in the camp activities.
4. Attending a camp does not promise, guarantee, or imply in any way that campers will be picked up or hired by any conference or assigner. Campers are attending camp for the purpose of professional growth and development. Obtaining contracts or games is not stated or implied. DUA will be held harmless if campers do not obtain assignments or employment form any conference or assigner.
5. Please read our refund policy before registering.
6. Due to high volume of applications and a limited number of spots, we may not be able to accept all applications. If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund of monies paid.