Friday September 13th, 2019 - Sunday September 15th, 2019
Botetourt Sports Complex Troutville, VA In the Roanoke valley
Ends on 09/09/2019 at midnight
(see bottom of page)
For More Information Contact:
This camp is ideal for the umpires wanting to advance from HS to college, or from the 2 umpire system to the 3 umpire system. With many DII and DIII Conferences now using 3 umpire mechanics, this is a perfect camp to learn and master the 3 umpire system. Nestled in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains, this 4-field complex provides opportunities for umpires to work multiple games and receive in-game and post-game feedback. Classroom sessions will be held on Friday beginning at 4pm. This is a great training and recruiting camp for the ODAC, USA-South and other NJCAA and NAIA conferences.
Camp Begins: 4pm Friday
Camp Ends: Sunday 6pm
Housing: on your own
Meals: Lunch provided while on site
Registration fee: $300
Faculty: Tom Meyer, Steve Gould, John Cambridge, Cameron Ellison
Coordinators: Christie Cornwell, Ed Clark, Alan Riggs and more TBA
Uniform: Heather grey pants, powder blue shirt (no logo), navy hat and ball bags (no logo), black socks (no footies) and black shoes and belt (no patent leather).
1. Diamond Umpire Academy reserves the right to reproduce all participants likeness for use on camp sponsored websites, social media, training, advertisements etc. DUA reserves all rights and by signing up for the camp you give consent for all photos and videos to be used in this manner.
2. Campers must carry their own personal insurance to cover them in the event of injury. DUA will not be responsible or held liable for any personal injury incurred while traveling to/from the camp or while engaging in activities at the camp. DUA shall be held harmless.
3. Campers certify that they are in good physical health and have been cleared by their doctor in order to participate in the camp activities.
4. Attending a camp does not promise, guarantee, or imply in any way that campers will be picked up or hired by any conference or assigner. Campers are attending camp for the purpose of professional growth and development. Obtaining contracts or games is not stated or implied. DUA will be held harmless if campers do not obtain assignments or employment form any conference or assigner.
5. Please read our refund policy before registering.
6. Due to high volume of applications and a limited number of spots, we may not be able to accept all applications. If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund.