Saturday August 1st, 2020 - Sunday August 2nd, 2020
Note: Camp will begin with games at 8am ET on Saturday and conclude at 6pm ET on Sunday
Registration Is Over
It ended on 07/31/2020
For More Information Contact:
Description: Audition/Observation camp
This camp is ideal for the umpires wanting to advance from HS to college, from the 2 umpire system to the 3 umpire system, or up in the ranks of D1. With many DII and DIII Conferences now using 3 umpire mechanics, this is a perfect camp to learn and master the 3 umpire system. This is a great training and recruiting camp for Christie Cornwell, Mickey Call, and Alan Riggs for DIII, DI, and NJCAA. Feedback will be provided at the conclusion of each game.
Camp is limited to 30 campers.
Requirements: Should have some college experience. Knowledge of three umpire mechanics preferred but not required.
Camp Begins: 8am Saturday
Camp Ends: Sunday 3pm
Housing: on your own
Host Hotel: TBA
Meals: on your own
Paid games: Possibly, depending on the number of campers enrolled and the game schedule.
Registration fee: $200
Faculty: Christie Cornwell, Alan Riggs, and TBA
Location: Sara Law Complex Greenville, NC
Uniform: Heather grey pants, powder blue shirt (no logo), navy hat and ball bags (no logo), black socks (no footies) and black shoes and belt (no patent leather).
1. Diamond Umpire Academy reserves the right to reproduce all participants likeness for use on camp sponsored websites, social media, training, advertisements etc. DUA reserves all rights and by signing up for the camp you give consent for all photos and videos to be used in this manner.
2. Campers must carry their own personal insurance to cover them in the event of injury. DUA will not be responsible or held liable for any personal injury incurred while traveling to/from the camp or while engaging in activities at the camp. DUA shall be held harmless.
3. Campers certify that they are in good physical health and have been cleared by their doctor in order to participate in the camp activities.
4. Attending a camp does not promise, guarantee, or imply in any way that campers will be picked up or hired by any conference or assigner. Campers are attending camp for the purpose of professional growth and development. Obtaining contracts or games is not stated or implied. DUA will be held harmless if campers do not obtain assignments or employment from any conference or assigner.
5. Please read our refund policy before registering.
6. Due to high volume of applications and a limited number of spots, we may not be able to accept all applications. If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund of monies paid.View All Camps